Friday, April 15, 2011

Cairo Messenger - Dear Editor

Dear Editor, you have finally done it: came out of the Obama closet. I knew you would. But, like all die-hard Democrat hacks, you just stuck your toe out, with typically no facts of real domestic interest. Since you are now an economist, I want to add a few facts that your readers can identify with. Medicare and social security is up 14% and 16% respectively on Obama's watch. Domestic spending is up 41%, Welfare is up 54%. I wonder how Grady County likes Obama now. He is the worst president in history. Even worse than Woodrow Wilson, FDR, and Jimmy.
          Wilson and Obama are the only anti-Americans in our history. If I were you I would go back in the closet, so as to protect my image. There is nothing about Obama that is defensible.

George Bivins
dare you to print

No comments:

Post a Comment