Thursday, April 28, 2011

TEA PARTY

On Easter Sunday the Obama family attended a service at Shiloh Baptist church led by yet another radical preacher, Rev. Wallace Smith. 

The Rev. Smith had this to say about what his Grandson would say if he could talk "I am here. ... They tried to write me off as three-fifths of a person in the Constitution, but I am here right now. ... I am not going to let anybody stop me from being what God wants me to be."  The famous line from Obama’s mentor, Jeremiah Wright, “No, No, No not God bless America God d—n America,” would fit in nicely after that little bit. 

My mom always told me “you can tell a lot about a man by the company he keeps,” and Obama has a consistent pattern of surrounding himself with radical American haters.  Whether it is his personal life with the Reverends Wright and Smith and the terrorists,  Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorn, or his appointments Eric Holder, Van Jones, and the like, Obama has made it clear that he is comfortable in the company of radicals.  Why would somebody so blessed by America associate himself with those who constantly seek to tear down America? 

Our team here at TheTeaParty.net is unabashedly pro-American.  We love our flag, our freedoms, and the Constitution.  We hold our hands over our hearts during the Star Spangled Banner, and we will never apologize for American exceptionalism! 

No comments:

Post a Comment